Radiant Blinds Limited (“The Company) & Radiant Blinds (South West) Limited (“The Company”)
- The prices quoted are nett, unless otherwise stated, based on today’s ruling costs. They will remain firm for 30 days but thereafter are subject to variation in relation
to increased costs.
- Our terms are 50% deposit (unless otherwise specified on the estimate) when placing the order and until such deposit is received the order will not be processed.
50% is the balance payment and is due on the day of installation or as specifically previously agreed in writing. However, the amount of deposit can vary depending
on the project size and value.
- A 50% deposit is payable when the order is placed. If the client delays installation, the Company reserves the right to collect a further 40% deposit two months after
the date of order and the final 10% is then payable on the day of installation.
- Overdue accounts will accrue interest at the rate of 5% per month or part thereof.
- If the client is not happy with the product we have supplied or fitted then you must notify us within 7 days, in writing, by recorded delivery. Hand delivery to The
Company is accepted which must be signed for by The Company. If this does not happen then no responsibility will be taken by The Company to rectify or reimburse
- No responsibility is accepted for client’s own measurements or diagrams.
- All manufacturers branding is applied at fabrication stage as standard, including The Company’s. If the client does not want branding applied they must notify The
Company, in writing, before the initial deposit is made and before fabrication begins.
- Where local planning permission may be necessary, it is the client’s own responsibility to obtain it but we will gladly assist by preparing the required drawings to be
charged as extra. Prices available upon request. Should planning permission be refused and the goods have been ordered and made then the full invoice amount
will be charged. We can store the goods but a fee may be charged for this whilst any appeals are carried out. Storage costs start from £50.00 per month.
- Our estimate excludes any cutting away, making good or redecoration of the surrounding area.
- All our electrical installations are surface mounted. Power points are to be supplied by the client. We test and set limits to tubular motors supplied by us. Any
channeling of wiring is to be carried out by the client’s own electrician at their expense. We do not employ qualified electricians and therefore we are unable to
undertake any electrical work. We can connect to your external supply and set limits.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, our work will be fitted during normal working hours from Monday to Friday, proceeding without interruption. Any out of hours
work or weekend work will incur additional costs.
- We do not accept responsibility for the correct working of our products unless they are fixed by our own skilled installers.
- We cannot be held responsible for repairs or replacement parts that are old, damaged or not fitted by the Company and result in errors that become apparent during
our installation. Repair work is estimated by the Company and as seen during our site survey. Should further parts or labour be required then we will charge
additionally for these.
- Awnings are designed for sun protection only and as such are not made to be completely waterproof and watertight. Where the awning and awning brackets meet
the wall or surface they are installed onto, rainwater ingress is inevitable. We do not guarantee that awnings will be waterproof and watertight. As such, if you
require flashing, plastic or metal attached to the fascia or wall surface then this must be notified to the company at the point of estimate approval/deposit payment
and there will be additional charges incurred on top of those already quoted which are based on the type of finish and hourly charges for labour.
- We cannot be held responsible for damage caused to awnings as a result of them being left out in adverse weather conditions, especially strong winds and rain.
They are primarily sun blinds and care should be taken to avoid any unnecessary damage.
- It is assumed that the surface to which we are requested to fit is sufficient to hold the product. We will not be held responsible for damage caused by inadequate
- For health and safety precautions, it is the responsibility of the client to advise the Company of the presence of any hazardous substances, eg asbestos, that may be
- Our installations are guaranteed for 12 months after completion, during which time any faulty parts or workmanship will be rectified (subject to inspection by the
- If the client considers the installation/work completed is not in accordance with his/her instructions, the client must notify the Company in writing within seven days
of installation/work being completed. We would require any such notification to be in writing to the company address or by email to email@example.com.
Should no notification be made then the full amount would become due.
- Skilled labour and the necessary plant are provided for all installations but where special scaffolding, suspended cradling or hoisting equipment is necessary, this is
to be supplied and erected by the client at no cost to the Company, unless otherwise previously agreed in writing. The Company is to have free use of an accessible
electric power supply. Should access equipment be made available on installation then it must be provided free of charge and pre-erected for us by the Company
for the life of the item being installed by the Company.
- Insurance – our legal liabilities to our employees and the general public are insured under an Employer’s Lability and Public Liabilities insurance policy.
- Health & Safety – where risk and method statements are required then it is the client’s responsibility to provide the Company with contact details and access
requirements. If the client wants the Company to carry this out then we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £60.00 + VAT.
- Cleaning – do not jet wash fabric. There are different strength jet washers and they can damage seams, fade fabric, damage signwriting and cause crinkling of the
fabric. Do not use chemicals on the fabric as this can alter the colour and reduce the life of the fabric and damage the signwriting. All Company guarantees are void
if the beforehand methods are used.
- Delivery – every effort will be made to comply with agreed dates but we do not accept responsibility for failure caused by events outside of our control. You may
be liable for extra charges in the event that we attend site and the required services are not in place for the schedule.
- Cancellation – can only be accepted if notification is received by the Company in writing. However, if ordering and manufacturing has commenced, cancellation will
only be accepted against payment of costs incurred at the date of receipt of such cancellation.
- Our name, as manufacturers, will appear on all our company products.
- Errors and omissions accepted from this offer of sale.
- Title to all goods will remain the property of the Company until receipt of full payment is made by the client. We reserve the right to reclaim goods that are not paid
for within the payment terms previously notified.
- We reserve the right to use any photographic images that we may take of your installation in any future publicity materials, unless it is expressly forbidden in writing
at the start of the quotation period.
- Complete elimination of the strangulation risk can only be achieved by keeping cords, chains, tapes and similar out of the reach of children. Use of additional safety
devices may reduce the risk of strangulation but cannot be considered foolproof. Persons in charge of children are ultimately responsible for following the safety
instructions provided by the manufacturer (BS EN 131209:2009).